IT SECURITY SPECIALIST
The Specialist should be adept in diagnosing and managing hardware and software related computer issues, have
in-depth knowledge of network video recorder systems, security cameras and wide area networks (WANs). This
candidate must possess skills in Networking, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Port
Forwarding, and diagnostics skills that contribute to the success of the organization
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Effectively troubleshoot issues arising from employee’s workstations, computers,
and peripheral devices.
2. Install and configure appropriate hardware and software systems where required.
3. Track and monitor day-to-day performance of systems and conduct analysis.
4. Organize and schedule routine service/maintenance of computer hardware for all
5. Stocking taking of inks for printers and IT related stock.
6. Camera Uptime Reporting.
7. Troubleshoot camera system issues e.g. restoring cameras that went offline,
installation and repair of cameras, cable management, and any software issues
arising with the NVR.
8. Executing tests on various camera systems across the company's offices.
9. Ensure optimal functioning of all I.T related systems for security
10. Research Camera and Security Systems and present findings to management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of 5 subjects CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
• A BSc in Computing will be an asset
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar field
meet the experience and criteria noted and wish to be considered, please apply
our office at 211-212 New Market Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown or via
our website www.eldoradooffshore.com. Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org