Junior Logistics Coordinator
We are looking to recruit a reliable and committed Junior Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Coordinator with crew changes, transportation arrangements and other operational duties.
• A minimum of a diploma in Management or a related field.
• Experience in a similar role will be an asset. • Knowledge of offshore employment certification would be an asset.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Aptitude in problem-solving.
• Desire to work in a team with a result driven approach. •
Highly Organized, resourceful, and adaptable to change.
Assist the Logistics Coordinator in the planning of crew changes in advance in accordance with
on-signer and off-signers list received from the Human Resource and Customer Care Specialist,
• Liaise with employees to provide information on upcoming crew changes and documentation.
• Liaise with clients to facilitate personal packages getting to sailors when they are offshore.
• Assist in checking crew certification, when required.
• Liaise with vessel Captains and client Crewing Personnel on changes to crew change schedules.
• Liaise with immigration Guyana, to facilitate Passport stamping for both on and off signers when
• Be aware of flight arrangements for crew sign off and off.
• Be knowledgeable of the different guidelines governing individual ports.
• Maintain crew change records and other sign off sheets.
• Conduct the planned Crew changes at all crew change ports.
• Scanning and filing of employee’s documents, when required.
• Issue all employees with their required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in a timely manner.
• Keeping accurate records of personal protective equipment (outbound)
• Arrange replacement PPE for employees that are offshore when required.
• Liaise with the Logistics Coordinator for the sourcing, purchase and organising of Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Any other duties that may be required
DEADLINE: October 8th, 2023