Lead Electrical Engineer
As a Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems you will coordinate the electrical engineering work relating to the power systems for new built dredging and offshore vessels. You will be involved in the most exciting challenges such as our defense, hybrid, offshore or dredge projects. During the engineering, production and commissioning phases you will remain responsible for the systems you have designed. In addition you will offer technical leadership to engineers within the project team.
Successful Candidates may be Stationed in the Netherlands
• Basic & detail power engineering
• Quality and planning of the engineering
• Being a point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
• Translating specifications into tested and released hardware
• Supporting the commission team with specific knowledge on the Electrical systems.
• Leading a team of engineers.
• At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Marine industry.
• Excellent social and communication skills.
• Experience in client management.
• Good Dutch & English language skills.