Maintenance Coordinator (Junior)
SBM Offshore is a world leader in floating production solutions. Our main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. We employ over 4,800 people spread over eight locations, nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels worldwide.
Through our local affiliate, Guyana Deep Water Operations Inc. (GDO), we are the Operator of the LIZA Destiny FPSO, which is located in the Stabroek Basin approximately 200km northeast of Georgetown offshore Guyana.
We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator (Junior) to work onshore at our Georgetown Shorebase.
· Plan, organize, and monitor the maintenance and procurement activities for assigned unit.
· Follow up on supply chain activities to ensure timely delivery of service spare parts and consumables and minimize backlog of work orders
· Ensure the maintenance plan is properly executed in a timely manner and ensure that there is a good coordination between all stakeholders.
To facilitate efficient execution of Maintenance Management of Change(MOC), be accountable for the Preventive Maintenance Change Request (PMCR) process (write, technical justifications and follow up progress)
Be responsible for informing the necessary personnel of the needed modifications to the maintenance plan and regulatory audit finding
Ensure maintenance activities are executed as per Global Enterprise Management System (GEMS) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
· Ensure the maintenance personnel are trained and certified
· Support the maintenance superintendent and cargo superintendent with organizing maintenance activities
· Control the work order to ensure that it is properly documented and closed
· Support the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) with work on board the unit and assist in seamless mobilization of third parties
· To produce consistent and accurate reporting to the maintenance management and the client
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· BSc in Engineering ( Mechanical or Electrical )
· Experience in Maintenance Management and Maintenance Planning
· Good experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Focus on Excel)
· Knowledge of any time of CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Management System )
· Ability to analyze technical data
· Dynamic and Proactive
to Friday, 8 hours per day
· Office located in Georgetown
· Busy, fast-paced environment
· Permanent, full-time position
· Competitive salary
· Medical and Dental benefits
If you are interested and meet the
requirements to perform this role, please apply via:
At this time, we are seeking to hire candidates who are Guyanese and presently residing in Guyana.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please be guided that only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information on SBM Offshore, please visit www.sbmoffshore.com