Maintenance Engineer - Oil & Energy
In the role of Maintenance Engineer the emphasis will be on performing hands-on analyzes and increasing the reliability of assets and installations. You will work in a diverse team where you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
You can deploy and develop your skills within this role by:
• Optimize preventive maintenance plan
• Participate in Reliability Improvement strategies
• Increase reliability of mechanical equipment
• Acting as a technical source of information
• Performing various (risk) analyses
• Minimum completed HBO education (Mechanical Engineering)
• Knowledge and experience of Maintenance & Reliability methodologies
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the process industry
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.