Join Our Database!
Maintenance Engineer - Oil & Energy
As a Maintenance Engineer - Oil & Energy you will be responsible for performing hands-on analyzes and increasing the reliability of assets and installations. You will work in a diverse team where you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
You can deploy and develop your skills within this role by:
• Optimizing preventive maintenance plan;
• Participating in Reliability Improvement strategies;
• Increasing reliability of mechanical equipment;
• Acting as a technical source of information;
• Performing various (risk) analyses.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• Minimum completed HBO education (Mechanical Engineering)
• Knowledge and experience of Maintenance & Reliability methodologies
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the process industry.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands