The Manager – Operations reports directly to the Board of Directors of the Company.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION:
▪ Represent the Company in a professional, ethical and socially responsible manner.
▪ Establish, manage and maintain good business relationship with principal suppliers.
▪ Administer management reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities for all Sales and Service unit members.
▪ Establish and implement new procedures to enhance productivity, efficiency and customer service within the Sales and Service work unit, in accordance with the Company policies.
▪ Review and complete annual business plan for Sales and Service unit members as per their clients and solutions.
▪ Review quarterly revenue targets, performance, conduct monthly Sales and Service Team meetings.
▪ Responsible for the execution of the annual planning meeting for the Sales and Service Unit members.
▪ Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly reports to vendors as per their request.
▪ Develop and maintain clients plant outage/upgrade project management schedule.
▪ Manage and forecast Principals commission orders and resolve unapplied commissions.
▪ Update clients contact information with Unit Administrative Assistant.
▪ Ensure Clients/Representatives hosting are properly planned and executed.
▪ Schedule Principal visits for on site and off site meetings or training sessions.
▪ Responsible for acquiring, checking and storage of demonstration units.
▪ Organize and distribute product catalogs, CDs, technical information and marketing business development materials for Sales and Service unit members and clients.
▪ Transition Sales and Service Unit Members into new Solution Champion Roles.
▪ Liaise with other Managers to ensure issues relating to Sales and Service Unit members are resolved.
▪ Formulate and administer company policies
▪ Direct and coordinate activities relating to Finance, Human Resources, Administration, HSEQ, Information Technology and Operations.
▪ Develop Budgets and ensure Departments adhere to them.
▪ Report to Management on all Administrative and Support functions. ▪ Provide Management information to Management for Strategic Planning
▪ Perform other job-related duties as directed by Management.
▪ Use effective public relation skills to obtain information and to maintain a positive Company image with the customer and public.
▪ Must have neat, clean appearance and represent the Company in a professional manner, interacting with the customer in a pleasant and friendly way. Must comply with Company uniform policy.
▪ Ability to speak clearly and avoid miscommunications.
▪ Ensure strict confidentiality on all company business and duties performed.
Closing date for submission of resumes is Monday, August 7th, 2023.