Our client in Energy sector is looking for a Mechanical Technician (Field). The successful applicant will monitor and maintain the condition of Mechanical Equipment.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
• Dismantle and reassemble Mechanical Equipment
• Monitor and maintain the condition of Mechanical Equipment
• Diagnose faults in Mechanical Equipment
• Monitor and Maintain Pollution Control Measures
• Contribute to The Health and Safety of the Working Environment
• Emergency Response Role
• Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. and/or HOD to maintain safe and efficient running of the Unit
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ/HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or local equivalent
• Three (3) years' experience desired with offshore experience preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
• Good experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
• Medically fit to offshore international standards such as ENG 1 or equivalent.
• 7 days week/12 hours a day
• Busy, fast-paced environment
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Closing date for submission of resumes is Wednesday, July 13, 2022.