Join Our Database!
Operations Integrity Technician
We are looking for an OPERATIONS INTEGRITY TECHNICIAN to work offshore.
Manage Information for Action
Contribute to Project Planning and Preparation
Coordinate the Running of Projects
Contribute to Project Closure
Establish and Maintain Effective Working Relationships
Carry Out Emergency Response Role
Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. and/or HOD to maintain safe and efficient running of the Unit.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Qualified to Degree or HNC level.
• Two (2) years’ experience on hydrocarbon processing, with offshore operations experience desirable.
•Two (2) years’ experience in an administrative organization, preferably in the offshore industry.
• Experience with Management Systems, preferably ISM/Management System and/or ISO9000-9002/ISO14001.
• Knowledge of statistics for analysis and managerial information systems
• Experience in Contract Administration.
• Excellent computer skills, in particular Management System-Excel, Management System-Word, and Management System-Project.
• Fluent in spoken and written English. (Other languages as appropriate to the work location)
• Medically fit to offshore international standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
• 7 days week/12 hours a day
• Busy, fast-paced environment
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
At this time, we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
Closing date for submission of all resumes is Tuesday, September 13, 2022