Personnel Logistics Coordinator
SBM Offshore is a world leader in floating production solutions. Our main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. We employ over 4,800 people spread over eight locations, nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels worldwide.
Through our local affiliate, Guyana Deep Water Operations Inc. (GDO), we are the Operator of the LIZA Destiny FPSO, which is located in the Stabroek Basin approximately 200km northeast of Georgetown offshore Guyana.
We are looking for a Personnel Logistics Coordinator to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
· Ensure the safe and timely personnel logistic and travel arrangements
· Prepare and execute the personnel mobilization & demobilization
· Control the quality and accuracy of the detailed personnel forecast data (dates, visas, legal requirements, logistic constraints, etc.) with the project managers for keeping consistency and foresee potential changes during the project execution.
· Provide appropriate advice about mobilization/demobilization challenges (notice to traveler, visa and flight issues, cost optimization, alternative solutions...) to help for project optimization.
· Prepare visa strategy and coordinate with the client’s logistic representative, local agents, travel agents, visas agent and manning agencies ensuring all the local and international requirements/ documentation is foreseen and obtained in due time.
· Prepare and follow-up purchase orders for all providers.
· Inform the Vessel representatives (Offshore Superintendent / Field Engineer) about the planning forecast.
· Ensure a high level of service to travelers, providing accurate information when coordinating the travel arrangements and logistics
· Prepare and issue the travel booklet in accordance to specific requirements (country, client and many other details)
· Report to project managers, mobilization/demobilization related activity.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Experience working in a similar role
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective communication skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
· Proficient in English
· Monday to Friday, office hours
· Office located in Georgetown
· Busy, fast-paced environment
· Permanent, full-time position
· Competitive salary
· Medical and Dental benefits
If you are interested and meet the requirements to perform this role, please apply via:
· Our website – www.sbmoffshore.com
· Our recruitment agency El Dorado Offshore - www.eldoradooffshore.com
At this time, we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please be guided that only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information on SBM Offshore, please visit www.sbmoffshore.com.