Join Our Database!
We are looking for a Process Engineer to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
The Process Engineer is mandated to ensure assigned Process engineering activities are executed in a manner that optimizes the Process design. The Incumbent uses his/her knowledge/skill and experience of engineering principles and procedures to complete assigned work ensuring the engineering design is properly translated into drawings, data sheets, and other documents.
- To design efficient process and utility systems which can be operated safely and economically in accordance with GEMS Instruction and Procedures and Relevant applicable code and standards and/or Group Technical Standards.
- Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly.
- Complete tasks in compliance with applicable engineering codes, industry standards/regulations and work procedures.
- Produce consistent/organized documents in a well-structured format to clearly convey required information.
- Coordinate with vendors, subcontractors, third party consultants, etc. to ensure timely review of documents and that comments are made with required quality level.
- Provide timely and accurate input to other disciplines in support of their design requirements and project deliverables.
- Participating in improvement and maintenance of the relevant Tools for efficient performance of the Process team in close relationship with or when required by MC
- Process Technical Expert (hardware, software and working methods).
- Investigating and reporting on Process and Utility system failures or underperformance on Company's products.
- To develop process calculations, studies and deliverables.
- To check and/or approve process calculations, studies and deliverables
- To identify and contribute to other deliverables applicable to the Company's products when Process input and/or description is required.
- To participate to Engineering Subcontractor qualification and perform Audits when required. To elaborate the Engineering subcontractor process discipline scope of work.
- To lead simultaneously several small size projects, proposals, Offshore Queries.
- To perform presentation when required by Process manager
- To Contribute to HAZOP and SIL reviews meetings and documentations.
NB: Travel offshore to perform duties is required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree (BSc) in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical role with similar responsibilities
- Subcontractor Management experience preferred
- Proven competency and experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work with multidiscipline teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Monday to Friday, office hours
- Office located in Georgetown
- Busy, fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Closing date for submission of resumes is Tuesday, August 02, 2022.