We're searching for a Project Manager for one of our clients in Guyana who works in the Oil and Gas industry. The chosen candidate will be responsible for building and strengthening network relationships with contractors, engineers, government agencies, clients, and other technical groups in the Oil and Gas industry. In addition, the project manager will be in charge of ensuring that projects are completed in accordance with the project master.
• A chemistry background and a technical degree from a University.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English (Spanish/Portuguese abilities are preferred)
• Excellent communicator with strong technical writing and spoken presentation abilities
• Project management experience
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook proficiency
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is April 15, 2022