Project Manager E&I
As a project manager you are on the one hand working on a project as a project manager and on the other hand you lead your team, which can consist of project engineers, specialists and supplier, but depending on the situation also other project managers. As a project manager you are involved in the project from the definition of the assignment up to and including delivery to the client. You have a sharp eye on the objectives of the project, and you know how to weigh the interests of the client in constant consultation with all stakeholders. You strive for an optimal project result in terms of time, money and quality and you never lose sight of safety.
In the complex environment, you know how to properly inform and motivate all those involved in your project to achieve the goal of the project.
You keep a close eye on developments within your team, you coordinate the products with the stakeholders, and you know when to escalate.
You are excellent communicator, patient but also persistent.
As a Project Manager you ensure effective and efficient management, design and delivery of projects. The projects usually concern modifications to installations, such as replacement of parts of the installation, modernization, but also projects to improve the efficiency of the installations.
The projects are multidisciplinary and are often surrounded by a complex interplay of very diverse internal and external stakeholders, such as the nuclear regulator. With your thorough technical baggage you can bring these interests together from the content and you know how to give the project the right direction. As a 'spider in the web', you manage the internal experts operationally, but also external parties for, for example, engineering or construction.
As a project manager you monitor the coherence between your projects and those of the other project managers, you consult with the various resource managers to obtain the right and sufficient resources, you consult with your team to ensure that your project runs as efficiently as possible. and) to realize
• At least a completed HBO education in a technical direction (electrical engineering);
• You have 5-7 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 years as a project manager in technology;
• Experience with EPC contracts for multidisciplinary projects from initiation to realization;
• Experience with the various project management tools (eg SAP, MS Projects);
• You have supplemented your project management experience with specific courses on this (eg PRINCE2 or IPMA);
• Experience with nuclear projects or experience in medical working environments is an advantage but not necessary.
• You are:
• Strong in oral and written communication in both Dutch and English and can convince well Result-oriented and ensures that the right people are deployed;
• Dynamic, enterprising, pragmatic, communicative, creative and down to earth, and when necessary also patient are words in which you recognize yourself;
• A team player who proactively informs project stakeholders and other stakeholders;
• A socially intelligent leader: inspirer, motivator, coach;
• A sparring partner and bridge builder;
• safety conscious;
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.