Project Manager E & I
As a Project Manager you ensure effective and efficient management, design and delivery of projects. The projects usually concern modifications to installations, such as replacement of parts of the installation, modernization, but also projects to improve the efficiency of the installations. You also monitor the coherence between your projects and those of the other project managers, you consult with the various resource managers to obtain the right and sufficient resources, you consult with your team to ensure that your project runs as efficiently as possible.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· At least a completed HBO education in a technical direction (electrical engineering);
· 5-7 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 years as a project manager in technology;
· Experience with EPC contracts for multidisciplinary projects from initiation to realization;
· Experience with the various project management tools (e.g. SAP, MS Projects);
· You have supplemented your project management experience with specific courses on this (e.g. PRINCE2 or IPMA);
· Experience with nuclear projects or experience in medical working environments is an advantage but not necessary.
· You are: Strong in oral and written communication in both Dutch and English and can secure new deals
· A sparring partner and bridge builder; safety conscious;
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands