Reliability Engineer - Chemicals
In the role of Reliability Engineer, the emphasis will be on performing analyzes and increasing the reliability of the assets. You report to the Maintenance Manager. In addition to preventive maintenance, you are involved in the maintenance strategy and all stakeholders within the company (Maintenance, CAPEX, TA).
• Optimize maintenance plans and assets
• Implement, evaluate and maintain maintenance plans
• Prepare initiatives for projects
• At least a completed HBO education in the direction of mechanical engineering or similar
• 10 years of experience in a similar position within the process industry
• Knowledge of FMECAs, RCA and similar methodologies
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.