The Sales Engineer reports directly to the Manager – Operations of the company
Summary of Job Function
▪ Primary responsibility is to create sales revenue from new and existing clients.
▪ Identify prospective clients and determine needed resources to close new business.
▪ Sell and market company products and services to achieve or exceed sales target.
▪ Successfully building relationships with customers to expand product line.
▪ Contact and schedule meeting with prospective and/or existing clients to determine requirements for goods and/or service.
▪ Prepare sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
▪ Provide internal and external engineering and technical support.
▪ Tender proposal on instrumentation selection, design, installation and commissioning.
▪ Respond efficiently and effectively to customers Request for Quotations (RFQ’S).
▪ Responsible for obtaining customer purchase order to complete an order.
▪ Provide quotation, specification, and estimated date of delivery of goods and/or service for customer requirements.
▪ Administers all phases of sales process to insure effective and timely after sales support and obtaining the necessary corrective measure.
▪ Assist in resolving credit balances and customer accounts quires.
▪ Knowledge of company products, application, markets, competitions to have the competitive edge in order to recommend, provide solution and obtain a sale.
▪ Develop and executes sales presentation to create product understanding and awareness.
▪ Identify customer-training need and execute a training seminar/demonstration design to enhance customer knowledge on company new/existing product lines.
▪ Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
▪ Use effective public relation skills to obtain information and to maintain a positive Company image with the customer and public.
▪ Must have neat, clean appearance and represent the Company in a professional manner, interacting with the customer in a pleasant and friendly way. Must comply with Company uniform policy.
▪ Ability to speak clearly and avoid miscommunications.
▪ Ensure strict confidentiality on all company business and duties performed.
Closing date for submission of resumes is Monday, August 7th 2023.