Join Our Database!
Senior Lead Oil Analyst
A Senior Lead Oil Analyst focuses on providing analytical services and administrative support to the organization. You will prepare oil product balances and oversee oil product balances as well as manage/oversee junior analysts. Responding to ad-hoc informational requests are also part of this job.
· Be able to disseminate market analysis through dedicated Microsoft TEAMs forums and email alerts.
· Maintain / Develop regular qualitative and quantitative reports.
· Knowledge of data visualization dashboards.
· Analyze financial results.
· Investigate transactions and provide reporting and recommendations which promote new ideas or business solutions intended to improve processes.
· Masters' degree in economics/finance/ statistics or a related engineering degree.
· Over 5 years of experience in product and crude oil balance analysis with an oil trading company, a consultancy, a Bank, or a government agency.
· Good English verbal and writing skills.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.