Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer
As a Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer, you will be working on a large number of multidisciplinary projects in which you work together with a team on often complex issues as well as working on installation concepts within a building, feasibility studies or specific energy consultancy studies. You will collaborate with a project leader and engineers from other disciplines on a particular project.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· At least 6 years of relevant work experience and a passion for installation technology;
· Minimum HBO work and/or thinking level;
· Willing to think further about possible innovations;
· Curious about possibilities and improvements in processes and working methods;
· Being in contact with the customer and various stakeholders and knowing how to enthuse people;
Analytical, conceptual and communicative skills.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands