Senior Piping Stress Engineer
As a Senior Piping Stress Engineer your experience in Stress scope on large-and mid-scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets is required. A proven track record in a complex multi-office environment to provide innovative solutions to client(s) is key. The Senior Piping Stress Engineer will be performing, checking and approving pipe stress analysis calculations for piping systems according national and international design codes e.g. ASME, EN and generating, checking and approving pipe stress analysis reports for Notified Bodies (authorities).
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor level achieved by experience
· Approx. 5 years (or more) of experience in stress engineering, both brown- and green field.
· Team player, good communication skills.
· Multi-office project execution experience
· Ability to organize and set priorities
· Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
· Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
· Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
· Computer skills CAESAR II, knowledge of E3D preferred.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
· High level of safety awareness.
· In the possession of driver’s license
· Knowledge of International rules and regulations
Valid VCA certificate.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands