Senior Process Operator - Refinery
Trinidad and Tobago
The Sr. Process Operator is responsible for performing daily operational check of wells and/or facility as well as prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports of applicable production volumes, gas or oil volume, well pressure, and/or volume of chemicals used. The Operations Department is responsible for the process components CDU (crude distillation unit) and FCCU (fluid catalytic cracking unit).
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma in General Operational Techniques or an equivalent technical training;
- Minimum 10-year work experience in a similar position within a refinery is a must;
- Operational knowledge and familiarity with automated processes and process control systems for refinery process units e.g. crude distillation unit, fluid catalytic cracker, alkylation;
- Fluent in the English language (in word and writing);
- Able to express oneself well both orally and in writing, team player, result-oriented and driven and motivated to develop further.
- Must be willing to relocate to The Netherlands
- Ability to work in a high-performance team-based environment that requires a high degree of autonomous decision-making
- Ability to work safely wearing a respirator
Please send resumes and supporting certificates to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 31st March 2023