Senior Sales Executive
The main duties include analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective, conduct in dept research on competitor’s product and pricing, cultivating solid relationships with major customers and identifying all sales administration and customer service activity runs smoothly.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communication, or related field is preferred.
• Previous background in heavy equipment, generator, rental sales
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Proven sales management experience
ness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks