SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER SACS
such as the Rotating Tower or giant Ferris wheels, complex constructions such
as the Jacket Lift System of the world's largest pipe laying vessel or the
detailed calculations of an architecturally striking cinema. You name it, we can
design it. As a (senior) Structural Engineer, you will design, calculate and
model the most unique constructions worldwide and make and check detailed
calculations of (connections in) the steel constructions. You will have face to
face contact with the customer and the projects are anything but standard.
Sometimes you will work on a large-scale project and other times on smaller
projects. In any case: it is a function in which you will enjoy a lot of
responsibility and will be continuously challenged. If you like complex issues
and variety in your work, then this is the very best position for you.
What do we expect of you?
· You have a higher education degree or Bachelor of Science/Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering and five to ten years of work experience.
· You have worked on Offshore projects in the Oil & Gas and/or Wind industry.
· You have experience with SACS.
· You love technically complex issues and are eager to explore the limits of what is technically possible to come up with the very best solutions.
· You do not shy away from a challenge.
· To us, your enthusiasm and drive are just as important as your knowledge and creativity.Standing still is not an option for you: you take initiative and share your ideas concerning opportunities or areas for improvement