are looking for an experienced surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our
projects are delivered on time. The basic responsibilities will also include
calculating land boundaries in several locations and creating maps and reports
of survey results for clients. This role requires hands-on experience with
engineering instruments and knowledge of GPS and GIS systems. He/she must be
able to perform the technical activities assigned by the survey crew manager by
the established plan and procedures
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Calculating land boundaries in several locations
· Creating maps and reports of survey results for clients.
Perform the technical
activities assigned by the survey crew manager.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field.
· A valid surveyor’s certificate.
· A minimum of 3 years experience as a Surveyor.
· Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of CAD software, GPS, and GIS systems is important.