Technical Trainee Engineer
client in Guyana is looking for a Technical Trainee Engineer. The successful
candidate will be responsible for connecting customer ideas and project needs
to the product development team. He or she will also be responsible for
building strong technical relationships with internal and external customers as
well as discovering new opportunities to add value to the customer's operations
and convert them into a profit source for the company.
· Sell products and services through engineered, value-based solutions and provide highly skilled specialized technical support to customers.
· Work with customers to understand their technical challenges and define the best product and service, including new energy transition requirements.
· Responsible for understanding customer needs and market trends and gathering inputs.
· Connect customer ideas with the product development organization and predict future project requirements.
· Build high quality lasting technical relationships, guided by a strong understanding of customer situations, and supported by the appropriate technical background.
· Discover differentiation opportunities to add value to customer operations and convert it into a profit source for the company.
· Support the team and at times lead the customer investigation, and claims management process.
· Comply with company policies, procedures, and management standards and ensure adherence to all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
· Degree in Engineering (Mechanic, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Aeronautical, materials or petroleum)
· 1-2 year’s experience as an engineer/client assistant or similar role.
· Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment.
· Understanding of safety guidelines.
· Attention to detail.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability.
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is June 30, 2022