Join Our Database!
Trainee Programme Coordinator
The Trainee Programme Coordinator shall be the main dedicated point of contact, to coordinate, streamline and assist all Trainees with their needs. Incumbent shall support all trainees throughout their employee lifecycle, from recruitment onwards. Of critical importance is the Incumbents’ ability and willingness to support young employees, who would be required to participate in overseas travels and longer overseas stays for the first time. All efforts in this regard should be aimed at maximizing employee welfare and retention.
The main function(s):
· Assisting with and managing key aspects of all training programs implemented for varying categories of employees, particularly trainees.
· Analyzing and making recommendations for new training / developmental programmes, geared at transforming and adding value to SBM employee’s development cycles.
· Reviewing all current training programmes periodically to ensure that all identified benefits are being realized and recommending improvements to best meet the current needs of both SBM and the employees.
· Render assistance to the training team to ensure all mandates are consistently met.
· Maintain and follow up on administrative tasks related to training coordination, including but not limited to the creation of Purchase Orders, vendor creation and research
· Create and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the department
· Collect, analyze, and report training data in order to find training gaps and formulate corresponding actions.
· Provide required support in the development and maintenance of the Training and Competency Assurance System Manual related documentation.
· Organize training and refresher courses for all Staff onshore, offshore, and all the logistics involved, in compliance with National & Company standards
· Ensure administrative aspects related to the training bookings are up to date at any time.
· Maintain training records accurately and in accordance with the department and MS
· requirements using the Training Database
· Understand and work with the Training Database and Payroll System
· Liaise with Subcontractors and other relevant Training departments to ensure the correct and regular flow of information regarding crew and certification records and the addition to training database
· Provide support on training related matters to shore bases / regional centers as required.
· Strive to find the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for training courses by analyzing different options and locations, to optimize the budget spend
· Assist and support Operations team when required
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field
· Minimum 3 years of HR experience, with considerable experience in training/development/ similar role
· Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking ability and a strong proactive attitude
· Accurate, independent, innovative, customer-oriented, and flexible work ethic
· Good organization and communication skills
· Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
Proficient in English
· Monday to Friday, office hours
· Office located in Georgetown
· Busy, fast-paced environment
· Permanent, full-time position
· Competitive salary
Medical and Dental
Closing date Thursday, May 26, 2022