SBM Offshore is a world leader in floating production solutions. Our main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. We employ over 4,800 people spread over eight locations, nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels worldwide.
Through our local affiliate, Guyana Deep Water Operations
Inc. (GDO), we are the Operator of the LIZA Destiny FPSO, which is located in
the Stabroek Basin approximately 200km northeast of Georgetown offshore Guyana.
We are looking for a Training
Coordinator to work at our Georgetown shore base.
· Book safety and technical training courses for employees according to the approved training matrix and company requirements.
· Maintain and follow up on administrative tasks related to training coordination.
· Create and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the department
· Collect, analyze, and report training data in order to find training gaps and formulate corresponding actions.
· Provide required support in the development and maintenance of the Training and Competency Assurance System Manual related documentation.
· Organize training and refresher courses for all Staff onshore, offshore, and all the logistics involved, in compliance with National & Company standards
· Ensure administrative aspects related to the training bookings are up to date at any time.
· Maintain training records accurately and in accordance with the department and MS
requirements using the Training Database
· Understand and work with the Training Database and Payroll System
· Liaise with Subcontractors and other relevant Training departments to ensure the correct and
regular flow of information regarding crew and certification records and the addition to training database
· Provide support on training related matters to shore bases / regional centers as required.
· Provide administrative support to the Learning & Development Specialist as indicated by the
Training Coordination Supervisor
· Strive to find the most efficient and cost effective solutions for training courses by analyzing
different options and locations, to optimize the budget spend
· Assist and support Operations team when required
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· 5 years’ experience in a senior administration role / HR related
· Good organization and communication skills
· Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
· Ability to travel Internationally including offshore
· Proficient in English
· Previous experience in Marine Industry
· Monday to Friday, office hours
· Office located in Georgetown
· Busy, fast-paced environment
· Permanent, full-time position
· Competitive salary
· Medical and Dental benefits
If you are interested and meet the requirements to perform this role, please apply via:
· Our website – www.sbmoffshore.com
· Our recruitment agency El Dorado Offshore - www.eldoradooffshore.com
At this time we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please be guided that only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information on SBM Offshore, please visit www.sbmoffshore.com..