Van Sales Representative
We are searching for a Van Sales Representative for one of our clients in Guyana who works in the construction industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting outlets to promote and sell goods, exceeding monthly sales targets and using a handheld computer to issue delivery dockets/invoices for goods to be supplied. He/she will also be responsible for managing customer complaints and performing root cause analysis to implement initiatives for improved customer service at all levels in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager.
· To meet or exceed sales targets monthly.
· To supervise the loading of assigned goods into the van, checking to ensure accuracy.
· Using a handheld computer supplied by the company issue a delivery docket/invoice for goods supplied.
· Maintain reasonable stock levels on the van to ensure that customers’ needs are met
· To visit outlets to promote and sell goods from the van.
· To prepare daily call report and submit this to Area Sales Manager.
· To build and maintain distribution of all product categories.
· To adhere to the company policies on van sales.
· To ensure that there is a full-line distribution of products.
· To maintain a clean and tidy van as part of the corporate image of the company.
· Visit the office and confer with Area Sales Manager, updating him on matters as requested.
· Monitor competition and internal/ external environment regularly
· Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety culture within the company.
· Manage customer complaints and perform root cause analysis to implement initiatives to improve customer service at all levels in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager
· Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Area Sales Manage
• Must possess five CXC subjects, including Maths and English.
• Must have at least two years of sales experience.
• Must have a valid Van and Lorry driver's license.
• Must be computer literate
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is April 20, 2022