Vendor Qualification Analyst
The Vendor Qualification Analyst is responsible for building a relationship of trust with the interested parties aiming to obtain their adhesion to the supplier qualification
process; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (English); ability to present complex material for different levels of management; detail- oriented;
analytical skills; strong influence and negotiation skills; emotional intelligence; leadership and strategic thinking; multitasking.
· Act as a focal point in the region.
· Manage and develop suppliers.
· Collaborate with the project team supporting daily operations.
· Establish contact with stakeholders to understand the needs of the project.
· Monitor qualifications and action plans through indicators.
· Perform audits on the supplier's website.
· Define root cause and corrective actions.
· Monitor compliance with customer requirements; issue reports regarding the qualification of suppliers; manage relationships with suppliers.
· Suggest improvements in the process, and in-service planning, collaborating with stakeholders
Any other duties
that may be required.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
· Specialization or Master in Workplace Safety Engineering or related disciplines.
· Experience in the offshore industry; in quality, health, and safety audits.
· Customer service with experience; process mapping and data analysis.
· Knowledge in project management; practical knowledge of service lifecycle management.
· English (Oral and written in Advanced or Fluent mode).
· Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.