Join Our Database!
Warehouse & Logistics Assistant
Workshop & Logistics Assistant
Working as part of the Operations Support team you will prepare, dispatch, and receive equipment to/from customers’ oilfield sites in the region. The successful candidate will be placed on a six (6) months contract with the possibility of extension.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare, pack and unpack equipment for air freight or shipping.
· Maintain records and documentation related to equipment being worked upon and stored at facility.
· Assist with assembly, servicing, testing and cleaning of designed range of downhole mechanical equipment.
· Supervise loadouts / backloads departing/arriving at facility to client rig/oilfield sites.
· Maintain general upkeep of client facility(s) in region.
· Assist with personnel transport and in-country logistics where required.
· Carry out any other activities which are reasonable required of you.
Required Knowledge & Experience
· Previous experience in a working environment
· Hands-on experience with mechanical tools.
· Lifting regulations
· Local knowledge with regard to oilfield services is advantageous.
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications; Word and Excel essential.
· Previous experience of a logistics role within a "known consignor" warehouse is advantageous.
Deadline: November 16th 2022