Waste Management Supervisor
Waste management supervisors coordinate waste collection, recycling, and disposal facilities. They supervise waste management operations, ensuring compliance with environmental standards, and oversee staff. They aid in the development of waste management methods, aiming for increased waste reduction, and aid in the prevention of violations of waste treatment legislation..
· Excellent crisis management skills: ability to act quickly with confidence while exercising sound judgement.
· Strong time management skills: able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of HSSE Legislations and Waste management
· Technical degree
· Languages spoken English apart from Dutch
· Living nearby/close to URR
Receive and make sure waste is properly treated;
· Ensure proper waste segregation is done at waste plant and supervise waste disposal;
· Ensure final disposal;Follow up on the final waste certificates