The Workshop Technician
performs stock checks on the fast-moving items for hose,
fitting and raw material, manufacture wire rope slings, new hose assemblies and
hose repairs, ensure that correct procedures are applied during hose repairs,
ensure that clear and precise information is recorded on job cards at all times.
The successful candidate must possess the following
- 5 subjects CXC with grades 1 & 2 in Mathematics & English
· 2 years’
experience in similar role or equivalent
Other duties include:
• Ensure that quality customer service is provided.
• Ensure that portable tools are safely stores & secured in the workshop at the end of the day.
• Ensure that ISO 9001:2015 & HSE requirement are adhered to at all times
• Assess damaged hose and recommend action to be taken