We are searching for a Foreman (Drilling) to help guide drill
activities in the field, ensuring that the environment is cared for, other
people's property is respected, and the general welfare of their staff is
maintained. To achieve operational needs, he/she must be able to support the
Drilling Supervisor in the planning, scheduling, and delivery of all materials,
rental services, and contractor people to the worksite.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in directing drill activities.
· Ensuring that the environment is cared for, and other people's property is respected.
· Maintains general staff welfare.
· Assist the drilling supervisor with the drilling's planning and scheduling.
· Ensure that all materials and services are delivered on time.
· High School Certificate.
· Ability to organize a work schedule.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes.
· Ability to read construction drawings and blueprints.
· Perform quality checks on construction equipment.