We are looking for a Shooter to work with our client in Guyana. As a
shooter/blaster, you will ensure the correct location of, and detonation of all
pre-loaded explosive charges. As a shooter, the successful candidate must
ensure that pre-loaded explosives are connected to the seismic recording
equipment. You will be in charge of the organization, operation, and monitoring
of all seismic blasting equipment and explosives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure that pre-loaded explosives are connected to the seismic recording equipment.
· Organize operation.
· Monitoring of all seismic blasting equipment and explosives.
· Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in seismic acquisition.
· A minimum of 2 years of on-the-job experience as a Shooter.
· Great communication skills.
· A license is required to transport, handle or use explosives.