We are seeking to recruit a System Support to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
As Systems Support, the incumbent will be responsible for the effective maintenance of the Company’s Systems & tools thereby contributing to the achievement of the discipline broader goals. The effective maintenance system will therefore enable the company to meet its objectives to prevent harm to our people, our assets, the environment, and the Company reputation, whilst reducing risks and achieving key business objectives whenever our management systems are applied.
• Ensure the application of Quality and Regulatory Policy for Operations
• Documentation Control / Information Management
• Administration of Data Bases and related support to end-users.
• Documentation Control
• Administration of Management Systems
• Improve and maintain data base systems
• Data processing, analysis and dashboarding
• Training/Coaching people in the use of databases
• Maintenance of the regional contents of the ‘GEMS View for Operations’ portal and repository
• Set-up and maintenance the operating manuals for the Guyana Fleet, including Management of Change
• Co-ordinate feedback and reports from the offshore units.
• Contribution to Quality Assurance activities
• Collection, consolidation, and treatment of data, notably for reporting purposes
• Follow the operations procedures and training people onshore and offshore.
• Update registers (like MDR, UDIR register, technical documental, etc.)
At this time, we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
Closing date for submission of all resumes is Wednesday, September 21, 2022