Join Our Database!
Inspector from ST. CROIX-U.S. VIRGIN ISLAND
Trinidad and Tobago
This position performs all marine surveys, vessel cargo inspections, as well as petroleum inspections on petroleum vessels and petroleum cargoes. The Inspector performs quantity determination inspections of ships, barges and pipeline transfers of petroleum, chemical, grains, bulk carriers, edible oils and petrochemical products. The successful candidate must be able to physically sample, measure and take the temperature of vessel’s tanks and shore tanks using a variety of methods dictated by company and ASTM procedures.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· The successful candidate must be a University Graduate/ possess tertiary education
· At least two years experience as a Petroleum Inspector
· Knowledgeable of latest petroleum testing standards and Inspection Standards
· Fluent in the English language (in word and writing)
· Must be a team player, result-oriented and driven and motivated to develop further.
· Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays and be on call on a 24 hour basis
· Must be able to carry at least 50lbs
· Must be from St.Croix- United States Virgin Islands
· Must be willing to travel to customers facilities to carry out job duties.
Deadline for Applications: May 10th 2023