Local Content Coordination Lead
Trinidad and Tobago
El Dorado Offshore is looking for a Local Content Coordination Lead to be part of the Contracting and Procurement team which is an innovative, learning and compliant organization. In the LC role one will forge deep relationships with our communities, other stakeholders and business partners to ensure safe, competitive, sustainable project delivery. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with proven communication skills including experience in driving outcomes, performance management, negotiating, developing and executing local content plans, managing contractor and other stakeholder expectations, and embedding requirements for Ethics, HSSE&SP, Supplier Diversity and GHG targets.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably in Project Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business & Government Relations and Contracting & Procurement.
· Excellent understanding of the national local content policy and regulations; and knowledge of key industry stakeholders.
· Should have well-developed interpersonal/communication skills to enhance and maintain relationships, working with multiple stakeholders and team members at multiple work locations.
· Should have an understanding of projects, including technical, commercial, stakeholder management and supply chain management skills.
· Ability to work with and influence multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, including those in leadership.
· Experience in managing external stakeholders on complex projects is required. Should have played a key role in management of major contracts, especially in regions where local and community content were important factors.
· Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
Please send resumes and supporting certificates to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: - December 1st 2023