Mudloggers are employed by the oil and gas extraction industry. Their role consists of supervising drilling operations, keeping records, analyzing geological samples, implementing safety guidelines, preventing dangerous situations, and handling on-site maintenance. The mudlogger ensures that accurate samples are taken at the right intervals and records any issues encountered during the drilling.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma in geology or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mud Logging
- Good computer skills and the ability to work with technology
- Ability to absorb a range of technical information in areas such as geology, chemistry, mechanics, electricity, electronics and computer science
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- Ability to cope with the challenging working environment of the oil industry.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Be fully vaccinated
- Offshore training would be an asset
Please send resumes and supporting certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: June 14th 2023