Join Our Database!
Our client, is seeking a highly motivated NDE Technicians to join their team in Surname. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities of designated teams to ensure the timely execution, dispatch, and delivery of services within budgeted and planned cost, quality, and time parameters. They will also be responsible for identifying and communicating discrepancies within the execution of services based on the quality and safety standards of the organization. NDE Technician will undergo the following tests: Vision Examination, Liquid Penetrating Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Ultrasonic (thickness/ flaw detection) Testing, Phase Array Ultrasonic Testing
• Supporting designated teams to ensure the timely execution, dispatch, and delivery of services
• Make sure the quality and time parameters are being met.
• Responsible for identifying and communicating discrepancies within the execution of services based on the quality and safety standards of the organization.
• High school or equivalent. Knowledge of
Industrial regulations, safety & environmental policies &
• Minimum 1-year work experience in a similar or related field.
• Experience in Quality Systems.
• Hold a valid driver’s permit
• Good vision
• Experienced in working at height and confined spaces
• Medically fit
• Excellent decision-making, team-building,
management & supervision skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
• An ability to update one’s knowledge and skills through
professional development processes.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.