Join Our Database!
Personnel Logistics Coordinator
We are looking for a Personnel Logistics Coordinator to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
- Ensure the safe and timely personnel logistic and travel arrangements
- Prepare and execute the personnel mobilization & demobilization
- Control the quality and accuracy of the detailed personnel forecast data (dates, visas, legal requirements, logistic constraints, etc.) with the project managers for keeping consistency and foresee potential changes during the project execution.
- Provide appropriate advice about mobilization/demobilization challenges (notice to traveler, visa and flight issues, cost optimization, alternative solutions...) to help for project optimization.
- Prepare visa strategy and coordinate with the client’s logistic representative, local agents, travel agents, visas agent and manning agencies ensuring all the local and international requirements/ documentation is foreseen and obtained in due time.
- Prepare and follow-up purchase orders for all providers.
- Inform the Vessel representatives (Offshore Superintendent / Field Engineer) about the planning forecast.
- Ensure a high level of service to travelers, providing accurate information when coordinating the travel arrangements and logistics
- Prepare and issue the travel booklet in accordance with specific requirements (country, client and many other details)
- Report to project managers, mobilization/demobilization related activity.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Proficient in English
- Monday to Friday, office hours
- Office located in Georgetown
- Busy, fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental benefits
Currently, we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese
and living in Guyana.
Closing date for submission of resumes is Monday, July 18, 2022.