Pressure Test Bay Operator
The Pressure Test Bay Operator role is to oversee, coordinate and manage all activities of the Pressure Test Bay ensuring a continuous and reliable operations for all business line with minimal downtime.
· Must have a certificate or technical diploma from a locally or internationally accredited institution.
· At least three years of experience in field operations. Familiarity with a variety of field concepts, hydrostatic pressure testing of surface and downhole equipment, practices and procedures will be preferred.
· Maintenance and management of the Pressure Test Bay.
· Ensure access to the Pressure Test Bay is only granted to personnel with appropriate training and certification.
· Ensure Permit to Work procedures are followed.
· Coordinate the booking of the Pressure Test Bay with the business lines to optimize the utilization of the space.
· Operate pressure testing panel, analog or digital pressure recording equipment and documenting reports.
· Ensuring proper inventory of spares and fittings necessary for running Pressure Test Bay.
· Perform basic trouble shooting and coordinate with local agents of the manufacturer for any repair required.
· Ensure Pressure Test Bay area is organized and free of tripping hazards.
· Follow up with the certification and calibration of the Pressure Test Bay equipment.