Join Our Database!
Process Engineer (FPSO)
As process engineer you will manage the technical interfaces with equipment and package suppliers to ensure that the equipment and packages comply with the technical requirements & specifications of and to monitor the compliance to Client's Basis of Design, Standards & Project Specifications.
• MSc or BSc degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
• 5-10 years of relevant Process Engineering experience.
• Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables.
• Conversant with relevant international standards applicable to oil & gas production facilities, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.
• Familiar with participating in design review methods, such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, LOPA.
• Good interface knowledge with related engineering disciplines, i.e. Piping, instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety & Loss Prevention.
• Experience in engineering and design of offshore Oil & Gas production.
• Facilities and familiar with Utility Systems on FPSO’s.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language in verbal and written communication.
“Successful Candidates may be Stationed in the Netherlands”