PROCUREMENT OFFICER 1
The Procurement Officer I is responsible for sourcing all goods and services as requested by departments and clients and ensuring all processes are adhered to and delivery is met within Key Performance Indicators
· Acknowledge all requisitions and based on the nature of the request.
· Develop request for quote, request for proposal and invitation to tender based on the scope and value of the request.
· Analyze all quotes, proposals, and bid packages to distinguish the difference by vendor in terms of price, quality, delivery, and payment term and propose an option to the requisitioner.
· Log purchase orders and work orders to complete all purchase transactions and ensure each is closed off with all supporting documentation.
· Negotiate fixed long-term rates with vendors and work closely with all supporting arms such as Operations, Legal, Quality and Health and Safety to issue vendor contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A BSc in Business Management, Economics
- Supply Chain Management Certification from Certified Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS Level 5).
- A previous legal background will be an asset.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
DEADLINE: July 15th,2021