Project Controls Engineer
As a Project Controls Engineer you are co-responsible for controlling and monitoring projects in terms of time and costs, predominantly O&M projects in the Oil & Gas and chemical industry. You will be responsible for working in close cooperation with the project manager within a task force for the realization of multi-discipline projects during all engineering phases, from the conceptual phase to commissioning.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· Good command of the Dutch language (This is mandatory);
· Minimum of 5-10 years project controls experience with an engineering contractor or engineering department of an oil, gas or chemical organization, with an em phasis on scheduling;
· Relevant technical BSc/MSc degree (e.g. Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Business Engineering);
· Knowledge of and experience with spreadsheets and other relevant systems (Primavera/SAP);
· Know how to work with MS Office applications (Excel/Word) and Lotus Notes;
· Strong commercial/controlling drive.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands