PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Our Client in Guyana is looking for a Project Management Trainee. The successful candidate will be required to assist and support the Systems Project Coordinator in the execution of all contracted systems projects. The Project Management Trainee’s tasks will require skills in planning, organizing, cost and document controlling, reporting, etc. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will be required to help achieve business objectives, including HSE, Quality, Budget control, schedule, and reporting.
• Assisting the project team in completing a systems project according to the agreed-upon specifications, scope, quality, lead-time, and budget.
ensuring on-time delivery and meeting budgeted margins and cash.
• Work with planner and PC to meet project objectives.
• Identifying risks and opportunities for project delivery
• Making action plans and maintaining action logs
• Presenting at internal Project Reviews as required.
• Complete project audits by project specifications.
• Assist with closing out of Projects, including necessary Archiving,
• Follow safe working practices and adherence to HSSE and quality requirements, performing all tasks in the safest possible manner.
• Participate in Project Launch meetings, ensuring that all requirements are met.
• Gather information from stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs), analyze, review, and act in a timely and decisive manner.
• Understand critical path principles, such as identifying the project's critical path, determining mitigation actions, and making decisions.
recommendations and driving the schedule through regular reviews to achieve project OTD.
• Effectively use SAP to source information for project deliverables, including translating SAP data into
actions to drive project deliveries.
• Establishes and maintains good client relations with customers and/or project coordinators by following established procedures.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or a Science-related field.
• Mechanical aptitude, as well as some financial knowledge, are required.
• Preference will be given to those who have recently graduated from university.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive problem-solver; quick learner;
exceptional organizational and time management skills; positive attitude
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is February 11, 2022.