Trinidad and Tobago
The Project Manager must be a champion for Customer Service excellence to successfully takeover any customer account with short notice. The successful candidate should have working knowledge and preferences of all customers, especially high-volume customers. He/she needs to ensure communication with clients, mainly Noble is properly maintained and needs to be an expert on the product or service offered by our company and be able to describe its features and details to customers. The ability to efficiently address customer concerns and ensure that a high customer retention rate is maintained is a requirement of this position. He/ She will play also a pivotal role in planning, executing, and overseeing a variety of projects to ensure they are completed successfully, on time, and within budget as well as being responsible for managing project teams, setting project goals, and working closely with stakeholders to deliver high-quality outcomes. This position requires strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· BSC in project management, business administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred) Communications/Psychology/Sociology or related field (Confident and able to manage communication)
· Proven experience as a Project Manager, with a track record of successfully completed projects.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, customer service experience will be an asset
· Experience in Meeting Management
· Solution Oriented; problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Excellent leadership and team management skills.
· Detail-oriented with a focus on quality.
· Ability to adapt to changing project priorities and requirements.
· Minimum of 3-year Experience.
Deadline: October 5th, 2023