Recruitment and Training Specialist.
The Recruitment and Training Specialist is responsible for providing support for EL Dorado Offshore (EDO) Regional recruitment and onboarding based on clients’ requirements. The Recruitment and Training Specialist will conduct training for employees and others and facilitate development and implementation of appropriate HR management responses including plans and Standard Operating Procedures that fits EDO’s policy and standards.
The Recruitment and Training Specialist, is responsible for leading the overall HR functions including work- force planning, recruitment, staff training and development, etc. Recruitment and Training Specialist is required to possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills. He/ She must be a knowledge expert on the product or service offered by our Company and be able to describe its features and details to customers.
Recruitment, Training, Onboarding and Offboarding
• Acknowledge client requests for recruiting potential employees.
• Completing end to end recruitment process including coordination of job posting, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, and shortlisting.
• Support the interview coordination function by organizing and conducting interviews with prospective employees and suggesting recommendations to the client for selection based on the client specifications.
• Ensuring accurate maintenance of employee/recruitment databases for respective clients.
• Processing of all applications from prospective applicants and shortlisting candidates as per client specifications.
• Initiate the onboarding process as per EDO’s processes ensuring all required trainings and medicals are completed, contracts and other onboarding documents are completed, orientation is completed upon onboarding and employees are provided with all required PPE as well as scheduling of trainings as needed for their position.
• Coordination of the offboarding process when employees are terminated or resign inclusive of offboarding meeting, collection of EDO distributed items (e.g., PPE, devices etc.), communication with payroll to be removed from Micropay system as well as to C&P and Invoicing to rebill the client.
• Conducting courtesy interviews as per client and internal requests.
• Arrange contracts and contract renewals.
• Planning career Fairs, Career Workshops and Recruitment Fairs.
• Ensure all client emails are responded to 12 to 24 hours of receiving.
• Attend all recommended internal or external development & Training sessions
• The Recruitment and Training Specialist will be required to work on an on call rotational basis after hours, on weekdays, weekends and public holidays as outlined by the Recruitment and Training – Team Lead
EDUCATION AND EXPERINCE
• Minimum of a degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or a related field
• At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar field
• Knowledge of recruitment and training needs for offshore would be an asset.
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
• Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
• Proven ability to plan long-term, organize priorities and work under pressure with detail orientation and professional grace.
Deadline Date for Submission of Resumes: 31st January, 2024