Reliability Engineer – Chemicals
In the role of Reliability Engineer, the emphasis will be on performing analyzes and increasing the reliability of the assets. You report to the Maintenance Manager. In addition to preventive maintenance, you are involved in the maintenance strategy and all stakeholders within the company (Maintenance, CAPEX, TA).
You can deploy and develop your skills within this role by:
• Optimizing maintenance plans and assets;
• Implementing, evaluating and maintaining maintenance plans;
• Preparing initiatives for projects.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· Good command of the Dutch language (This is mandatory);
· At least a completed HBO education in the direction of mechanical engineering or similar
· 10 years of experience in a similar position within the process industry
· Knowledge of FMECAs, RCA and similar methodologies.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands