Join Our Database!
We are searching for a Tax Accountant who will be responsible for processing all related statutory tax regulations in Guyana.
• Prepare, review, and submit corporate entity tax returns as well as indirect tax returns.
• Examine statutory fiscal accounts to ensure that filing deadlines are met.
• Assist with tax provisions and reporting processes, such as the ETR report, FP8, FP6, and BS notes.
• Achieve tax effectiveness and efficiency objectives.
• On-time preparation and submission of all tax returns and computations to the appropriate tax authorities.
Keep an eye on statutory audits of local legal entities.
• Ensure that all taxes are paid on time.
• Respond to inquiries from local tax authorities
• Assist with field tax audits as needed.
• Help the Tax Manager with special projects.
Review intercompany agreements and supporting documentation.
• Develop procedures to improve compliance and reporting processes.
• Determine and document corporate tax provisions.
Review of related and third-party invoices for indirect tax compliance.
• Cash flow forecasting for actual or potential tax payments
Qualifications and prerequisites:
• ACCA level 2 or a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
• Three years' experience as a tax accountant or in a similar role is required.
• Professional experience working with sensitive and confidential information
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is February 11, 2022.