Welding Quality Control Inspector
We are looking to hire an experienced welding quality control inspector to oversee the quality and safety of our company’s welding activities. As a welding quality control inspector, you will be responsible for inspecting and assessing the strength and quality of welds, ensuring the correct equipment is being used, checking weld specifications, and ensuring all safety regulations are being adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Checking welding specifications for a job.
• Ensuring the correct equipment and materials are being used for a weld.
• responsible for inspecting and assessing the quality and strength of welding work.
• Suggesting alternative welding techniques.
• Demonstrating correct welding procedures.
• Generating new welding techniques.
• Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
• Ensuring welders adhere to state health and safety regulations.
• ensure welds are safe and ready to function as part of the device or structure.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar field.
• Previous work experience as a welding quality control inspector.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Observant and analytical.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of health and safety practices.
• Good management and supervision skills.
• Advanced knowledge of modern welding procedures.
• Attention to detail.
Closing date for the submission of applications is June 27th, 2023.